by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4067
BMW 3 Series (E46) 1998 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon, Coupe & Touring Bodystyles:
● Petrol Models Covered: 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i & 330i
● DOES NOT Cover: Compact, Convertible, M3 or Diesel Models.
● DOES NOT Cover: 1.6 Litre (1596cc) 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine, Diesel Models, Compact, Convertible or M3 Models.
● DOES NOT Cover: New 3-Series (E90/E91/E92) Range Introduced During 2005.
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) "N42 B18" DOHC "Valvetronic" 4 cylinder
● 1.9 litre (1895cc) "M43TU B19" OHC 4 cylinder
● 2.0 litre (1995cc) "N42 B20" DOHC "Valvetronic" 4 cylinder
● 2.2 litre (2171cc) "M54 B22" DOHC 6 cylinder
● 2.5 litre (2494cc) "M52TU B25" DOHC 6 cylinder
● 2.5 litre (2494cc) "M54 B25" DOHC 6 cylinder
● 2.8 litre (2793cc) "M52TU B28" DOHC 6 cylinder
● 3.0 litre (2979cc) "M54 B30" DOHC 6 cylinder
● 5-speed manual
● 6-speed manual
● 4-speed automatic
● 5-speed automatic
● Living with Your BMW
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 4 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 6 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts & Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.