Vauxhall / Opal Corsa (Holden Barina) 2000 - 2003 Haynes Service and Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback, Corsavan & Combo Van, inc. special/limited editions (NOT 'facelifted' range from Oct 03)
● Z10XE 1.0 litre (973cc) DOHC 3-cylinder petrol
● Z10XE-ECO 1.0 litre (973cc) DOHC 3-cylinder petrol
● Z12XE 1.2 litre (1199cc) DOHC 4-cylinder petrol
● Z14XE 1.4 litre (1389cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● Y17DT 1.7 litre (1686cc) non-intercooler DOHC 4-cylinder turbo-diesel
● Y17DTL 1.7 litre (1686 cc) intercooled DOHC 4-cylinder turbo-diesel
● F 13/5 CR 5-speed manual (petrol engines)
● F 13/5 WR 5-speed manual (non-intercooled diesel)
● F 17/5 WR 5-speed manual (intercooled diesel)
● AF 13 4-speed automatic
● MTA Easytronic (Manual Transmission Automatic-shift) 5-speed
Please note The Manual DOES NOT cover rear disc brakes, the 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4-cylinder petrol models, nor the facelifted range available in the UK from October 2003 (Jan 2004 in Aust.)
● Routine Maintenance
● Tune-Up Procedures
● Engine Repair
● Cooling And Heating
● Fuel And Exhaust
● Emissions Control
● Ignition, Brakes
● Suspension And Steering
● Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.