by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4147
Peugeot 307 Petrol & Diesel 2001 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback & Estate/SW, Including Special / Limited Editions.
DOES NOT cover 307CC or Coupe.
DOES NOT cover 180bhp 2.0 litre petrol engine .
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) "TU3JP" SOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) "ET3JP4" DOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.6 litre (1587cc) "TU5JP4" DOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) "EW10J4 & EW10A" DOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1398cc) "DV4TD" SOHC 4 Cylinder
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) "DV6TED4" DOHC 4 Cylinder
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) "DV6ATED4" DOHC 4 Cylinder (with intercooler)
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) "DW10TD & DW10ATED" SOHC 4 Cylinder
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) "DW10BTED4" DOHC 4 Cylinder
● Living with Your Peugeot 307
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service - Petrol Engines
● Routine Maintenance & Service - Diesel Engines
● 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre & 2.0 litre SOHC Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.6 litre DOHC Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre DOHC Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre/Post Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Inside this manual you will find: Routine Maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air-conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems and wiring diagrams.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.