Volkswagen Polo Hatchback Petrol 2000 - 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, including special/limited editions.
● DOES NOT cover GTi or sedan (Classic), wagon or Caddy commercial models.
● DOES NOT cover Diesel models.
● DOES NOT cover `new` Polo range introduced January 2002 in the UK (August 2002 in Australia) that features new styling and circular headlights.
● 1.0 litre (999cc) OHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1390cc) OHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1390cc) DOHC 4 cylinder
● Living with Your Volkswagen Polo
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● SOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel Systems
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.