Saab 9-5 Petrol 1997 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Saloon & Estate, Including Special/Limited Editions.
● 2.0 Litre (1985cc) "B205" 16-valve DOHC turbo
● 2.3 Litre (2290cc) "B235" 16-valve DOHC turbo
Does NOT cover 3.0 litre V6 petrol engine.
Does NOT cover Diesel models.
● 5-speed manual
● FA47 4-speed automatic with three modes (Normal, Sport and Winter)
● FA57 5-stage automatic with manual shift facility
● Living with Your Saab 9-5
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.