Volkswagen Golf & Bora Petrol & Diesel 2001 - 2003 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Mk IV Golf Hatchback, Wagon and Bora Sedan.
DOES NOT cover V5, 4-Motion, R32 or Cabriolet models, or new Golf range introduced January 2004
● 1.4 litre (1390cc) DOHC petrol (AHW, AXP, BCA)
● 1.6 litre (1595cc) SOHC petrol (AEH, AKL, AVU, BFQ)
● 1.6 litre (1597cc) DOHC petrol (AZD, BCB)
● 1.8 litre (1781cc) DOHC petrol (AUM, AUQ)
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) SOHC diesel (AGP, AQM)
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) SOHC turbo diesel (AGR, AHF, ALH, ASV)
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) SOHC turbo diesel (AJM, ARL, ASZ, ATD, AUY, AXR)
● 2.0 litre (1984cc) SOHC petrol (APK, AQY, AZH, AZJ)
DOES NOT cover 2.3 litre V5, or 2.8 or 3.2 litre V6 petrol engines.
● Living with Your Volkswagen Golf & Bora
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● SOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● DOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Petrol Engine Fuel Systems
● Diesel Engine Fuel Systems
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.