Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA41710
Holden Astra (TS) & Zafira (TT) 1998-2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Holden Astra Hatchback, Sedan and Wagon and Zafira MPV models with Petrol engines, including special / limited editions.
● DOES NOT cover bi-fuel models, 1.6 L "Twinport" or 2.0 L turbo engines, coupe or convertible.
● DOES NOT cover AH series introduced Sept 2004.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1389cc) DOHC - X14XE & Z14XE
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) SOHC - X16SZR (single point injection)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) SOHC - Z16SE (multi-point injection)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) DOHC - X16XEL & Z16XE
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) DOHC - X18XE1, Z18XE & Z18XEL
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) DOHC - X20XEV
● 2.2 litre (2198cc) DOHC - Z22SE
● F13 5-speed manual (1.4-litre and SOHC 1.6-litre engines)
● F17 5-speed manual (1.4-litre, DOHC 1.6-litre and 1.8-litre engines)
● F18 5-speed manual (2.0-litre engines)
● F23 5-speed manual (2.2-litre engines)
● AF13 4-speed automatic (1.4- and 1.6-litre engines)
● AF17 4-speed automatic (1.8-litre engines)
● AF20 4-speed automatic (2.0-litre engines)
● AF22 4-speed automatic (2.2-litre engines)
● Living with Your Holden Astra/Zafira
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 & 2.0 litre DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.2 litre DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams - Holden Astra
● Wiring Diagrams - Holden Zafira
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.