Holden Astra (TS) & Zafira (TT) 1998-2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Holden Astra Hatchback, Sedan and Wagon and Zafira MPV models with Petrol engines, including special / limited editions.
● DOES NOT cover bi-fuel models, 1.6 L "Twinport" or 2.0 L turbo engines, coupe or convertible.
● DOES NOT cover AH series introduced Sept 2004.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1389cc) DOHC - X14XE & Z14XE
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) SOHC - X16SZR (single point injection)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) SOHC - Z16SE (multi-point injection)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) DOHC - X16XEL & Z16XE
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) DOHC - X18XE1, Z18XE & Z18XEL
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) DOHC - X20XEV
● 2.2 litre (2198cc) DOHC - Z22SE
● F13 5-speed manual (1.4-litre and SOHC 1.6-litre engines)
● F17 5-speed manual (1.4-litre, DOHC 1.6-litre and 1.8-litre engines)
● F18 5-speed manual (2.0-litre engines)
● F23 5-speed manual (2.2-litre engines)
● AF13 4-speed automatic (1.4- and 1.6-litre engines)
● AF17 4-speed automatic (1.8-litre engines)
● AF20 4-speed automatic (2.0-litre engines)
● AF22 4-speed automatic (2.2-litre engines)
● Living with Your Holden Astra/Zafira
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 & 2.0 litre DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.2 litre DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams - Holden Astra
● Wiring Diagrams - Holden Zafira
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.