Holden Barina 1985 - 1993 / Suzuki Swift 1990 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers models:
● Holden Barina Series MB, ML, MF and MH with 1.3-litre engine 1985 - 1993
● Suzuki Swift Series SF with 1.3-litre engine, 1990 - 1993.
Does not include three-cylinder or EFI engine
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Holden Barina & Suzuki Swift ; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch and Driveaxles
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.