Holden Barina SB Series 1994 - 1997 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Holden Barina series SB 3 Door and 5 Door hatchback
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1.2 (1196cc) litre "12NZ" & "C12NZ" SOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 (1389cc) litre "C14NZ" & "C14SE" SOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.6 (1598cc) litre "C16XE" DOHC 4 cylinder
● F 10/4 WR, F13/4 WR 4-speed manual
● F 10/5 WR, F 13/5 WR 5-speed manual
● F 13/5 CR, F 15/5 CR clode-ratio 5-speed manual
● AF 13 4-speed automatic
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Holden Barina SB Series; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● In Car Engine Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Ventilation Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting and Charging Systems
● Multec MSTS-h Ignition System
● Multec DIS (Distributorless Ignition System)
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Brakeing System
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Bodywork and Fittings
● Body Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are intended for vehicles sold in the Australian market. Whilst many of them are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.