Holden Camira JB, JD & JE 1982 - 1989 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Holden Camira Series JB, JD & JE with 1.6 litre, 1.8 litre and 2.0 litre engines, including carburettor and EFI.
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up & Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Carburetted Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - 1.8 litre Single Point Fuel Injected Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - 1.8 litre Multi Point Fuel Injected Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - 2.0 litre Multi Point Fuel Injected Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.