Holden Colorado / Isuzu D-Max (2WD & 4WD) 2008 - 2019 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Holden Colorado RG Series 2012 - 2019
- 2.5 Litre (LVN) & 2.8 Litre (LWH, LWN) Turbo Diesel Engines
● Isuzu D-Max 2008 - 2019
3.0 Litre (4JJ1) Turbo Diesel Engine
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Transfer case
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control. Please also note that these manuals have a soft (paperback) cover
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.