Holden Commodore VE & VF 2006 - 2017 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers sedan, wagon and utility, including SS, SV6, Equipe, Omega, Berlina, Calais, and HSV (engine only).
V6 Petrol Engines Covered:
● 3.0 litre Alloytec SIDI (LF1, LFW)
● 3.6 litre Alloytec (LEO, LY7)
● 3.6 litre Alloytec SIDI (LLT, LFX)
V8 Petrol Engines Covered:
● 6.0 litre Generation IV (L98)
● 6.0 litre Generation IV (LS2) (HSV)
● 6.0 litre Generation IV with AFM (Active Fuel Management) (L76, L77)
● 6.2 litre Generation IV (LS3) (HSV)
DOES NOT cover LPG models
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Holden Commodore VE; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recall Information; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jump Starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● 3.0 litre & 3.6 litre V6 Alloytec Engine
● 6.0 litre Gen IV V8 Engine
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.