Holden Jackaroo 1991 - 1997 & Rodeo 1991 - 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers:
● Holden Jackaroo UBS Series 1991 - 1997
● Holden Rodeo TF Series 1991 - 2002
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 2.2 litre "X22SE" DOHC 4 cylinder MPI
● 2.3 litre "4ZD1" SOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.6 litre "4ZE1" SOHC 4 cylinder
● 3.1 litre "CPC" SOHC V6 petrol TBI
● 3.2-litre "6VD1" SOHC and DOHC V6 MPi
Does not cover Turbo or Diesel Engines.
Please note: The 2.2-litre engine covered in this manual is a double overhead cam version as seen in Australian market Frontera's from 1999, and different from the 22NE engine fitted to Australian market Rodeo's.
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● 2.3 litre & 2.6 litre 4 Cylinder Engines
● 2.2 litre 4 Cylinder Engine
● 3.1 litre V6 Engine
● 3.2 litre V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Carburetted Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injected Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.