by Charles White & Chris Rogers
Haynes Manual on Carburettors the definitive DIY manual on automotive carburettors.
Covers theory, specifications, fault diagnosis, repairs and service adjustments on the following carburettors:
● Ford - Motorcraft 1V and Variable Venturi (VV)
● Pierburg 1B1, 1B3, 2B5, 2B6, 2B7, 2BE, 2E2 and 2E3
● Pierburg (Solex) PDSI and PIC-7
● Solex BIS, EEIT, PBISA, SEIA, Z1, Z10 and Z11
● Weber DARA, DFT, DFTH, DFTM, DGAV, DIR, DMTE, DMTL, DRT, DRTC, IBSH, ICEV, ICH, ICT, TL, TLA, TLDE, TLDR, TLDM, TLF, TLM and TLP
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.