Citroen C3 2002 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers C3 Hatchback, including XTR and special/limited edition.
Does NOT cover features specific to Pluriel Cabriolet, or models with SensoDrive Transmission.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.1 litre (1124cc) 8 Valve SOHC
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) 8 Valve SOHC
● 1.6 litre (1587cc) 16 Valve DOHC
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1398cc) 8 Valve SOHC DV4TD HDi Turbo Diesel
● 1.4 litre (1398cc) 16 Valve DOHC DV4TED4 HDi Turbo Diesel
● Living with Your Citroen C3
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre / Post Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.