Honda Civic 1984 - 1991 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, Sedan, Wagon & CRX 1984 - 1991.
Covers engines (US market):
● 1984-1987: 1.3-litre (carb), 1.5-litre (carb), 1.5-litre (fuel inj)
● 1988-1991: 1.5-litre (fuel inj), 1.6-litre (fuel inj)
Note: Does not cover dual carb models
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engines: 1300cc, 1500cc, 1600cc
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Four-Wheel Drive (4WD) System
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Please note: This manual does not cover the twin carburettors.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.