Honda Civic & CR-V (CRV), Acura Integra 1994 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers:
● Honda Civic 1996 - 2000
● Honda CR-V 1997 - 2001
● Honda Acura Integra 1994 - 2000
● Includes VVT and DOHC engines
● 1.6 litre "D16Y5" SOHC
● 1.6 litre "D16Y7" SOHC with VTEC
● 1.6 litre "D16Y8" SOHC with VTEC-E
● 1.6 litre "B16A2" DOHC with VTEC
● 1.8 litre "B18B1" DOHC
● 1.8 litre "B18C1" DOHC with VTEC
● 1.8 litre "B18C5" DOHC with VTEC
● 2.0 litre "B20B4" DOHC
● 2.0 litre "B20Z2" DOHC
Please note: this manual doesn't cover information specific to the Australian market GSi (B18C2 engine), VTi-R (B18B2 engine) or Type R model (B18C7 engine).
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Honda Civic & CR-V & Acura Integra; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Glossary; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) Engines
● Double Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) Engines
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle & Continuously Variable Transaxle (CVT)
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.