The Haynes Manual on Electrical and Electronic Systems is a complete guide to the theory and practice of automotive electrical and electronic systems from the starting and charging systems to electrically powered steering and electronic stability programs.
● Electrical and Electronic Essentials
● Instruments and Dashboard Displays
● Charging Systems
● Starter Motors
● Ignition and Combustion
● Engine Management and Emission Control
● Spark Plugs
● Signals and Wipers
● Electromagnetic Interference
● Vehicle Wiring and Test Equipment
● Body Electrica and Controls
50 Colour & 800 Black & White illustrations.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.