by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4263
Volvo V70 & S80 Petrol & Diesel 1998 - 2007 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● V70 station wagon sold in Australia from March 2000
● S80 sedan models sold in the Australia from May 1998
5 Cylinder Petrol Engines covered:
● 2.0 Litre (1984cc) "B5204T" DOHC Turbo
● 2.3 Litre (2319cc) "B5234T" DOHC Turbo
● 2.4 Litre (2435cc) "B5244S" DOHC
● 2.4 Litre (2435cc) "B5244T" DOHC Turbo
● 2.5 Litre (2521cc) "B5254T" DOHC Turbo
5 Cylinder Diesel Engine Covered:
● 2.4 Litre (2401cc) "D5244" DOHC Turbo
PLEASE NOTE THIS MANUAL DOES NOT COVER:
● Vehicles with the 2.8 (2783cc) or 2.9 (2922cc) 6 cylinder petrol
● Vehicles with 2.5 (2461cc) diesel engines
● The V70R
● AWD (4WD) models
● Bi-fuel models
● Living with Your Volvo V70 or S80
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and General Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.