by John S. Mead
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4281
Citroen Berlingo & Peugeot Partner Petrol & Diesel 1996 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Citroen Berlingo Multispace & Van (inc. 'First') and Peugeot Partner Combi & Van (inc. 'Origin').
● 1.4 litre (1360 cc) SOHC "TU3JP" series petrol
● 1.6 litre (1587 cc) DOHC "TU5JP4" series petrol
● 1.8 litre (1769 cc) SOHC "XUD7" series diesel & turbo-diesel
● 1.9 litre (1868 cc) SOHC "DW8" series diesel & turbo-diesel
● 1.9 litre (1905 cc) SOHC "XUD9" series diesel & turbo-diesel
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) SOHC "DW10" series diesel & turbo-diesel.
Please note: This manual DOES NOT cover 1.8 litre (1761 cc) petrol engines.
● General Information
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.8 and 1.9 litre diesel engine (XUD series) in-car repair procedures
● 1.9 and 2.0 litre diesel engine (DW series) in-car repair procedures
● Petrol engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Diesel engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel & exhaust systems - petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems - 1.8 and 1.9 litre (XUD series) diesel models
● Fuel and exhaust systems - 1.6, 1.9 (DW series) and 2.0 litre diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Pre-heating system - diesel engine models
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering systems
● Body electrical systems
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.