Skoda Octavia Petrol & Diesel 1998 - 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback and Estate, Including Special/Limited Editions.
● DOES NOT cover FSi or 4x4 models or models with Tiptronic transmission.
● DOES NOT cover new range introduced May 2004
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre 16-valve (1390cc)
● 1.6 litre (1595cc & 1598cc)
● 1.8 litre (1781cc)
● 2.0 litre (1984cc), including turbo.
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) SDi and TDi.
DOES NOT cover 1.4 litre (1397cc) 8-valve engines.
● Living with Your Skoda Octavia
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● SOHC Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● DOHC Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Petrol Engine - Fuel Systems
● Diesel Engine - Fuel Systems
● Emissions Control & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Emissions Control & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-Heating Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.