by Alan LeDoux & J.H. Haynes
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA43725
Hyundai Excel 1986 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hyundai Excel models from 1986 to 2000 (X1, X2 and X3 generation), both sedan and hatchback (3-door, 4-door and 5-door models).
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.5 Litre (1468 cc) SOHC or DOHC "G4AJ" as used in X1 and X2 models
● 1.5 Litre (1495 cc) SOHC or DOHC "G4AK" as used in X3 models
Transmissions covered are bolted to the engine`s right end on early models and the left end on 1991 and later models:
● 4-speed manual
● 5-speed manual
● KM171-5-APX2 3-speed automatic 1994 and earlier
● KM176 4-speed automatic 1994 and earlier
● A4AF2 4-speed automatic 1995 and later
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Hyundai Excel; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Carburetted Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injected Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions & Control Systems
● Manual Transaxle
● Automatic Transaxle
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.