Land Rover Discovery Td5 Diesel (Series 2) 1998 - 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Series 2 models Including Special / Limited Editions.
● 2.5 litre (2495cc) 5 Cylinder TD5 Turbo-Diesel Engine
PLEASE NOTE: This manual does NOT cover:
● Petrol Engine Models
● Discovery 3 Range Introduced August 2004
● R380 5-speed manual
● ZF 4HP22 4-speed automatic
● 2-speed transfer box to give high and low range for either transmission.
● Living with Your Land Rover Discovery
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Propeller Shafts
● Front & Rear Axles
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.