Volkswagen Polo Petrol & Diesel 2002 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback, Including Special/Limited Editions.
● DOES NOT cover features specific to 'Dune' models, or 'facelifted' Polo range introduced June 2005.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.2 litre (1198 cc) SOHC 3 cylinder petrol
● 1.2 litre (1198 cc) DOHC 3 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1390 cc) non-FSI DOHC 4 cylinder
Diesel Engines Covered:● 1.4 litre (1422 cc) "TDI" SOHC 3 cylinder diesel
● 1.9 litre (1896 cc) "SDI" SOHC 4 cylinder diesel
● 1.9 litre (1896 cc) "PD TDI" SOHC 4 cylinder turbodiesel
DOES NOT cover 1.4 litre FSI engines.
● Living with Your Volkswagen Polo
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.2 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Petrol Engine Fuel System
● Diesel Engine Fuel System
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-heating Systems - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.