Audi A4 4-cyl Petrol & Diesel 2001 - 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Saloon & Estate (Avant) (model range code B6), including special/limited editions. Also covers major mechanical features of Cabriolet.
DOES NOT cover Quattro or S4 models, or new Audi A4 range introduced in Europe in January 2005 and Australia in February 2005.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1781 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder indirect injection turbo
● 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder indirect injection
● 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC 4 cylinder direct "FSI" injection
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1896 cc) SOHC 4 cylinder direct injection turbo diesel
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre or 6 Cylinder or V8 petrol engines.
DOES NOT cover 6 Cylinder diesel engines.
● General Information
● Routine Maintenance and Servicing - Petrol Models
● Routine Maintenance and Servicing - Diesel Models
● 1.8 And 2.0 Litre Indirect Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 Litre Direct Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Ventilation Systems
● Fuel System - Indirect Petrol Injection Models
● Fuel System - Direct Petrol Injection (FSI) Models
● Fuel System - Diesel Models
● Emission Control and Exhaust Systems
● Starting and Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Multitronic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Bodywork and Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.