VW Golf & Jetta Petrol & Diesel 2004-2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Golf/Golf Plus (Mk 'V') Hatchback & Estate and Jetta Saloon.
DOES NOT cover GTi 30, GTi Pirelli, R32 or 4-Motion models.
Petrol Engines Covered (4 Cylinder):
● 1.4 litre (1390 cc) DOHC (BCA, BUD)
● 1.4 litre (1390 cc) DOHC direct injection (BKG, BLN)
● 1.6 litre (1595 cc) SOHC (BGU, BSE, BSF)
● 1.6 litre (1598 cc) DOHC direct injection (BAG, BLP, BLF)
● 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC direct injection (AXW, BLX, BLY, BLR, BVX, BVY, BVZ)
● 2.0 litre (1984 cc) DOHC direct injection turbo (AXX, BPY, BWA)
Diesel Engines Covered (4 cylinder):
● 1.9 litre (1896 cc) SOHC turbo (BJB, BKC, BRU, BLS, BXE, BXF)
● 2.0 litre (1968 cc) SOHC (BDK)
● 2.0 litre (1968 cc) SOHC turbo (BMM)
● 2.0 litre (1968 cc) DOHC turbo (AZV, BKD, BMN)
DOES NOT cover 1.4 litre TSi supercharged/turbo engine.
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre TDi engine.
● Living with Your VW Golf & Jetta
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.6 litre SOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre DOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Direct Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre Direct Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Petrol Engine Fuel Systems
● Diesel Engine Fuel Systems
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Preheating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.