Honda Civic Petrol & Diesel 2001 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback including special / limited editions.
DOES NOT cover Type R/Type S models, 2-door Coupe, 1.3 litre electric hybrid Executive IMA saloon or 'new' Civic range introduced January 2006.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1396cc)
● 1.6 litre (1590cc)
● DOES NOT cover 2.0 litre petrol engine.
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.7 litre (1686cc) CTDi
● Living with Your Honda Civic
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control and Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.