by Peter T. Gill
Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel 2002 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, Estate (SW) & Coupe Cabriolet, Including Special / Limited Editions. (Covers major mechanical features of Van).
DOES NOT cover GTi 180 models.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.1 litre (1124cc 8-valve) TU1 SOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1360cc 8-valve) TU3 SOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1360cc 16-valve) ET3J4 DOHC 4 cylinder
● 1.6 litre (1587cc 8-valve) TU5 SOHC 4 cylinder
● 2.0 litre (1997cc 16-valve) EW10J4 DOHC 4 cylinder
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1398cc 8-valve) DV4TD HDi SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
● 2.0 litre (1997cc 8-valve) DW10TD HDi SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre 16 Valve petrol engine.
DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre HDi or 1.9 litre diesel engines.
● General Information
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● SOHC Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● DOHC 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● DOHC 2.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems - petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems - diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Pre-heating system - diesel engine models
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering systems
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.