by John S. Mead
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4617
Vauxhall/Opel Corsa (known as the Holden Barina in Australia) petrol and diesel 2003 to 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback & Corsavan, including Special / Limited Editions.
DOE NOT cover Combo van, dual fuel models, or new Corsa range introduced September 2006.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (998cc) "Z10XEP" DOHC 3-cylinder
● 1.2 litre (1199cc) "Z12XE" DOHC 4-cylinder
● 1.2 litre (1229cc) "Z12XEP" DOHC 4-cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1364cc) "Z14XEP" DOHC 4-cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1389cc) "Z14XE" DOHC 4-cylinder (as used in Australian-market models)
● 1.3 litre (1248cc) "Z13DT" CDTi 4-cylinder
● DOES NOT cover 1.8 litre Petrol Engine.
● DOES NOT cover 1.7 litre Diesel Engine.
● Living with Your Vauxhall / Opel Corsa
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Routine Maintenance & Service
- Vauxhall Corsa Petrol Models
- Vauxhall Corsa Diesel Models
● Repairs & Overhaul
● 1.0, 1.2 & 1.4 litre (Z14XEP)Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 (Z14XE) Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Remoaval and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.0, 1.2 & 1.4 litre (Z14XEP)Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.4 (Z14XE) Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre/Post-Heating System - Diesel Engine
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Easytronic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.