by John S. Mead
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4618
Vauxhall/Opel (Holden) Vectra Petrol & Diesel 2002 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback, Saloon & Estate, including special and limited editions.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1796cc)
● 2.2 litre (2198cc)
Does NOT cover 1.6 litre or 2.0 litre turbo 4-cyl or 3.2 litre V6 petrol engines
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1910cc)
● 2.0 litre (1994cc)
● 2.2 litre (2171cc)
Does NOT cover 3.0 litre V6 diesel engine
Does NOT cover CVTronic transmission, dual fuel models or 'facelifted' range introduced October 2005
● Living with Your Vauxhall/Opel Vectra
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.8 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.2 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre SOHC Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre DOHC Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre & 2.2 litre Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engine
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.