Land Rover Freelander Petrol & Diesel 2003 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Hardback, Softback & Station Wagon, including special/limited editions.
DOES NOT cover new 'Freelander 2' range introduced November 2006.
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4 cylinder Petrol
● 2.0 litre (1951cc) TD4 Turbo-Diesel
DOES NOT cover 2.5 litre V6 engine.
● Living with Your Land Rover Freelander
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Intermediate Reduction Drive Unit
● Driveshafts, Propeller Shafts & Final Drive
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.