Vauxhall / Opel Astra Diesel 2004 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, Sport Hatch & Estate with Turbo-Diesel Engines, including special/limited editions.
● 1.3 litre (1248 cc) 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
● 1.7 litre (1686 cc) 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
● 1.9 litre (1910 cc) 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
DOES NOT cover TwinTop models or 'Easytronic' Transmission.
● Living with Your Vauxhall / Opel Astra
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.3 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.7 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre SOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre DOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engine Models
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.