by Haynes Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4745
Citroen C5 Petrol & Diesel 2001 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Hatchback & Estate, including Special / Limited Editions.
Does NOT cover revised range introduced April 2008
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1749 cc) "EW7J4" DOHC indirect injection
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "EW10J4" DOHC indirect injection
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "EW10D" DOHC direct injection
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1560 cc) "DV6TED4" DOHC direct injection
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "DW10TD" SOHC direct injection
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "DW10ATED" SOHC direct injection
● 2.0 litre (1997 cc) "DW10BTED4" DOHC direct injection
Does NOT cover models with 3.0 litre V6 petrol engine or 2.2 litre diesel engine.
● Living with Your Citroen C3
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Indirect Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Direct Injection Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.6 litre Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre SOHC Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre DOHC Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.