by Martynn Randall
BMW 3 Series (E90) & Touring (E91) Petrol & Diesel Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Saloon (E90) & Touring (E91) with 4 Cylinder & 6 Cylinder Engines.
Petrol Models Covered:
Diesel Models Covered:
The manual DOES NOT cover: 320Si, 335i, 335d and M3 or any features specific to the (E92) Coupe, (E93) Convertible or XDrive (four wheel drive) versions of the above.
DOES NOT cover: `facelifted` MY2009 range introduced Sept 2008 in the UK, October 2008 in Australia.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 318i - 2.0 Litre (1995 cc) 4 cylinder
● 320i - 2.0 Litre (1995 cc) 6 cylinder
● 325i - 2.5 Litre (2497 cc) 6 cylinder
● 330i - 3.0 Litre (2996 cc) 6 cylinder
Turbo Diesel Engines Covered:
● 318d - 2.0 Litre (1995 cc) 4 cylinder
● 320d - 2.0 Litre (1995 cc) 4 cylinder
● 325d - 3.0 Litre (2993 cc) 6 cylinder
● 330d - 3.0 Litre (2993 cc) 6 cylinder
● Living with Your BMW 3 Series
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service - Petrol Models
● Routine Maintenance & Service - Diesel Models
● 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 6 Cylinder Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engines (M47T2 & M7T2) In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engines (N47 & N7) In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts & Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Transmissions described are 5 Speed and 6 Speed Manual and Automatic Transmissions. No overhaul or major repair procedures are described, but normal maintenance and minor repair procedures and removal and installation of the transmissions are described.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.