by Peter T. Gill
Peugeot 207 Petrol & Diesel 2006 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback & Estate (SW). Also covers major mechanical features of CC (Coupe Cabriolet) and Van.
DOES NOT cover revised model range introduced August 2009.
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) SOHC 8-valve
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) DOHC 16-valve
● 1.4 litre (1397cc) DOHC 16-valve VTi
● 1.6 litre (1587cc) DOHC 16-valve
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) DOHC 16-valve VTi
Does NOT cover 1.6 litre turbo petrol engines.
Turbo-Diesel Engines covered:
● 1.4 litre (1398cc) SOHC 8-valve
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) DOHC 16-valve with intercooler
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) DOHC 16-valve without intercooler, without particulate filter
● 1.6 litre (1560cc) DOHC 16-valve without intercooler, with particulate filter
● Living with Your Peugeot 207
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal and Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● PreHeating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.