Volvo S60 Petrol & Diesel 2000 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: S60 Saloon, including special / limited editions.
The Manual DOES NOT cover bi-fuel or AWD models, or S60R.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1984 cc) Turbocharged
● 2.3 litre (2319 cc) Turbocharged
● 2.4 litre (2401 cc) Turbocharged
● 2.4 litre (2435 cc) Non-turbocharged and Turbocharged
● 2.5 litre (2521 cc) Turbocharged
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 2.4 litre (2401 cc) turbo-diesel
● 2.5 litre (2401 cc) turbo-diesel
● Living with Your Volvo S60
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust System - Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust System - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.