Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel 2005 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon and Estate (Avant) (model code B7) with 4-cylinder engines.
DOES NOT cover Quattro, S4, RS4 or Cabriolet, models with Tiptronic transmisson, or revised A4 range introduced March 2008.
Petrol Engine Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1781cc)
● 2.0 litre (1984cc) 4-cyl, inc. turbo.
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) and 2.0 litre (1968cc) 4-cyl.
DOES NOT cover V6 engines.
● Living with Your Audi A4
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel Systems - Diesel Engine
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.