VW Passat Diesel 2005 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the Volkswagen Passat, diesel models, sedan and wagon, from May 2005 to 2009.
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) turbo-diesel
● 2.0 litre (1968cc) turbo-diesel
Does NOT cover 1.6 litre diesel engine, petrol models, 4-Motion or CC models.
Does NOT cover new "B7" generatin models introduced in Europe in late 2010 and Australia in 2011
● Living with Your Volkswagen Passat
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants and Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - PD Unit Injector Engines
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures - Common Rail Injection Engines
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel Systems
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.