Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Diesel 1995 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers April 1995 to 2006 models, T1N series (W901, W902, W903, W904 and W905) van, chassis cab and bus derivatives in short-, medium- and long-wheelbase configurations.
DOES NOT cover new Sprinter range introduced May 2006
● 210 D, 212 D, 310 D, 312 D, 410 D, 412 D
● 208 CDI, 211 CDI, 213 CDI, 308 CDI, 311 CDI, 313 CDI, 408 CDI, 411 CDI, 413 CDI
● 2.2 litre 4 cylinder (2148 cc, type 611.981, 611.983 and 611.987)
● 2.9 litre 5 cylinder (2874 cc, type 602.980)
DOES NOT cover petrol models, 2.3 litre or 2.7 litre diesel models, 4x4 models or specialist bodywork conversions
● Living with Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 2.2 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.9 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel System
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Propeller Shaft & Rear Axle
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.