MINI Petrol & Diesel 2006 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers MINI Second Generation / Mk 2 Hatchback & Clubman (Estate) and Convertible from 2009 First, One, Cooper and Cooper S.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1397cc)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) Including Turbo
Turbo Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1560cc)
● 2.0 litre (1995cc)
DOES NOT cover Countryman, Paceman, Clubvan, Roadster, Coupe or John Cooper Works (JCW) versions
● Safety First!
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Routine Maintenance And Servicing - Petrol Models
● Routine Maintenance And Servicing - Diesel Models
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● W16 Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● N47 Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Ventilation Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Petrol Models
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting And Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre/Post-Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension And Steering
● Bodywork And Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.