by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA4918
BMW 1-Series (4-cyl) Petrol & Diesel 2004 - August 2011 Haynes Owners Workshop Manual covers the 1-Series hatchback in 3 door (E81) and 5 door (E87) forms and the Coupe (E82) with 4 cylinder engines.
Models covered: 116i, 118i and 120i petrol and 116d, 118d and 120d diesel.
● DOES NOT cover 125i, 130i or 135i 6-cylinder petrol models, 123d diesel models or feature information specific to the Convertible (E88).
● DOES NOT cover new F20 second generation models released in Europe in late 2011.
● N45 B16 (1596cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● N45T B16 (1596cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● N43 B16 (1598cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● N43 B20 (1995cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● N46 B20 (1995cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● N46T B20 (1995cc) 4-cylinder petrol
● M47 D20 T2 (1995cc) 4 cylinder turbo diesel
● Living with Your BMW
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants and Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance and Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● M47 Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● N47 Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Ventilation Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting and Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Gearbox
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts and Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension and Steering
● Bodywork and Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.