Vauxhall / Opel Vivaro Diesel 2001 - 2011 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Vivaro panel vans.
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1870cc) SOHC dCi turbo diesel
● 2.0 litre (1995cc) DOHC dCi turbo diesel
DOES NOT cover petrol engines or 2.5 litre diesel engine
DOES NOT cover 'Tecshift' auto-shift transmission or features specific to specialist bodywork/conversions.
● Living with Your Vauxhall / Opel Vivaro
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.