Ford Galaxy Petrol & Diesel 2000 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Ford Galaxy MPV.
DOES NOT cover revised model range introduced March 2006
Petrol Engine: 2.3 litre (2295cc)
DOES NOT cover models with 2.0 litre 4-cyl or 2.8 litre V6 petrol engines.
Turbo-Diesel Engine: 1.9 litre (1896cc)
● Routine maintenance and servicing – petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing – diesel models
● Petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel system – petrol
● Fuel system – diesel
● Emission control and exhaust systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system – petrol engines
● Preheating system – diesel engines
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical system, Wiring diagrams, Reference
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.