Fiat 500 & Panda Petrol & Diesel 2004 - 2012 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback.
DOES NOT cover 500 Abarth or features specific to Convertible.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.1 litre (1108cc) 4 cylinder
● 1.2 litre (1242cc) 4 cylinder
DOES NOT cover 0.9 litre 'Twinair' or 1.4 litre petrol engines
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 1.3 litre (1248cc) 4 cylinder
● Living with Your Fiat 500 & Panda
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System and Exhaust Systems Petrol Models
● Fuel System and Exhaust Systems Diesel Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.