Mazda MX-5 1989 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service and Repair Manual covers Mazda MX-5 Marks 1, 2 and '2.5' (NA and NB Series).
● DOES NOT cover Mark 3 (NC Series) or automatic transmission
● DOES NOT fully cover imported models badged Eunos.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1597cc) normally-aspirated engine
● 1.8 litre (1840cc) normally-aspirated engine
● DOES NOT cover turbocharged engines.
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
● It has a section on removal, refitting and adjustment of the convertible roof.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.