by Martynn Randall
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA5565
Mazda MX-5 1989 - 2005 Haynes Owners Service and Repair Manual covers Mazda MX-5 Marks 1, 2 and '2.5' (NA and NB Series).
● DOES NOT cover Mark 3 (NC Series) or automatic transmission
● DOES NOT fully cover imported models badged Eunos.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1597cc) normally-aspirated engine
● 1.8 litre (1840cc) normally-aspirated engine
● DOES NOT cover turbocharged engines.
● Tune-Up and Routine Maintenance
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions and Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch and Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
● It has a section on removal, refitting and adjustment of the convertible roof.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.