Land Rover Series 2, 2A & 3 1958 - 1985 Haynes Owners Service and Repair Manual covers Land Rover Series II, IIA & III models (including County) with 88 & 109 inch wheelbase.
● Petrol: 2 1/4 litre (2286cc) 4 Cylinder
● Diesel: 2 1/4 litre (2286cc) 4 Cylinder
● DOES NOT cover 2.5 litre engine
● DOES NOT cover 6-cyl or V8 engines.
Note: DOES NOT cover 24V electrical systems or forward control models. DOES NOT cover 90 or 110 Series
● Living with Your Land Rover Series 2, 2A & 3
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Cooling System
● Fuel System
● Exhaust System
● Propeller Shaft
● Front & Rear Axle
● Braking System
● Electrical System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
● Supplement Revisions and Information on Later Models
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.