by Peter T. Gill
Citroen C4 2004 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback and Coupé Models.
Petrol Engine Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) and 1.6 litre (1587cc and 1598cc)
Diesel Engine Covered:
● Turbo-diesel: 1.6 litre (1560cc) and 2.0 litre (1997cc) DOHC
● DOES NOT cover 1.6 litre THP turbo or 2.0 litre petrol engines, or 2.0 litre SOHC diesel engines
● DOES NOT cover 'Bioflex' models, C4 Picasso or Grand Picasso, or revised Citroen C4 'II' range introduced January 2011
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● Non-VTi petrol engines in-car repair procedures
● VTi petrol engines in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre diesel engines in-car repair procedures
● 2.0 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and ventilation systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems - petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems - diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Pre/post-heating system - diesel models
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.