Vauxhall/Opel Corsa (Holden Barina) Petrol & Diesel 2000 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback & Corsavan. Also covers most features of Combo van. Also covers the Barina XC P&D October 2000 to August 2006 Australian models from 2000-2005.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (973cc) (Z10XE, Z10EP-ECO and Z10XEP)
● 1.2 litre (1199cc & 1229cc) (Z12XE, Z12XEP, Z12XE and Z12XEP)
● 1.4 litre (1389 & 1364cc) (Z14XE and Z14XEP)
Turbo-Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.3 litre (1248cc) CDTi (Y13DT and Z13DT)
● 1.7 litre (1686cc) (Y17DT and Y17DTL)
DOES NOT cover models with 1.7 litre CDTi (Z17DTH) diesel engine introduced in October 2003 or 1.8 litre petrol engine or dual fuel models.
DOES NOT cover Corsa range introduced September 2006.
● Living with Your Vauxhall/Opel Corsa
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engine Models
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.