by John S. Mead
Vauxhall / Opel Astra Petrol & Diesel 2009 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback & Sports Tourer (Estate).
Does not cover GTC or VXR Coupe models or vans
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1364cc & 1398cc)
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) including turbo
Does not cover 2.0 litre (1998cc) engine.
● 1.3 litre (1248cc)
● 1.7 litre (1686cc)
● 2.0 litre (1956cc).
Does not cover 2.0 litre (1956cc) bi-turbo engine.
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● 1.4 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.3 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.7 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● 2.0 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems - petrol engines
● Fuel and exhaust systems - diesel engines
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol engines
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.