Ford Focus (Petrol & Diesel) 2011 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manuall covers Hatchback and Estate Mk 3 models.
Does not cover features specific to CC, C-Max or ST models
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (999cc) Ecoboost
● 1.6 litre (1596cc), turbo and non-turbo
Does not cover 2 litre petrol engine
Turbo-diesel Engine Covered :
● 1.6 litre (1560cc)
Does not cover 2 litre diesel engine
● Safety First!
● Roadside repairs
● Weekly checks
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● 1.0 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre petrol engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.6 litre diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems - petrol engines
● Fuel and exhaust systems - diesel engines
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system - petrol models
● Manual transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.